Applicable only for bookings where holiday periods fall within a timescale where Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions are in place or the holiday park remains closed or offering greatly restricted facilities. Outside of these restrictions standard terms apply.
Where guests wish to cancel their booking or it is no longer possible for the holiday period to be offered, guests have the option of booking an alternative available date later in the year, or the following year subject to availability. A reduced balance or refund, where a balance has been paid in full, will be provided should the new holiday date chosen be cheaper than the original booking date, likewise, should the new holiday date be more expensive, guests will be required to pay the increased balance or the additional amount where a previous balance has been paid in full, in accordance with the standard balance due period (42 days prior to holiday commencement date).
If an alternative date is not available or a refund is preferred, any monies paid including the initial deposit will be refunded on condition that your holiday period falls within the Coronavirus restrictions timescale.
For cancellations requested for any other reason that may be related to the Coronavirus but falls outside of the restrictions, then the decision remains at the owner's discretion.
Pre-registrations is required of all guests staying in the caravan. This consists of Details of Guests within the party, arrival and departure times expected arrival times at the park. Please note that this information must be submitted at least 48 hours before your arrival. On receipt of this information, all details will be forwarded to Haven for processing. Haven will then communicate with all guests via an email with further information on park procedures. (Haven will not use your data for any other reason other than sharing key communication for emergency contact). This data will be held on their system for a maximum of 30 days after guest departure, after which Haven will be deleting the held data.
Please do not travel if you are feeling unwell or are displaying any of the Coronavirus symptoms.
On arrival private sublet guests will be met by a Haven Staff member and all booking details will be checked. Haven staff will then instruct you to where the caravan is located. If unsure please see our website there is a park map available for you to download. www.quaywestcaravan.co.uk/images/parkmap.pdf
On arrival at the caravan there is a key safe located by the inside caravan gate. The key will be in place in the key lock. The entry code for the key lock will be emailed to you a day before arrival.
Please ensure that whilst on park you adhere to the rules and regulations set by Haven Holidays.
Due to current covid19 restrictions you cannot, meet or gather with friends in a social groups, other than groups as permitted by current government regulations around social distancing. You cannot Invite or entertain visitors into the accommodation. The accommodation should only be used by members of the same household.
You should not allow children to roam unsupervised around the park so that they do not, albeit inadvertently, break the social distance rules which are now in place.
What to do on departure: Leave Windows open on the latch (unless the weather is wet/windy).
Lock door, put the key back in the key lock.
Developing Coronavirus symptoms whilst on holiday.
Should any guests develop symptoms of Coronavirus whilst on holiday, you will need to notify the owner and cut your break short and return home immediately in line with Government guidelines. The caravan will have to be left for 72 hours and deep cleaned before any further guests can use the caravan.
Under the circumstances brought about by the COVID-19. Haven has gone to great measures to protect the staff, visitors and the local community. Local relationships are important to us all and some are understandably apprehensive about the potential impacts of returning visitors and holiday makers.
We would ask you to show the same spirit. Please show consideration for all staff members, visitors and the local community. We would urge everyone to respect social distance and hygiene protocols in all contacts both inside and outside of Hengell 8.
1. A provisional booking made via telephone, in person, post or e-mail will remain firm for a period of seven days until which time a £100 deposit must be paid. The deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation, unless terminated by the caravan owner. Should your accommodation become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, a full refund will be given or an offer to transfer your holiday to another mutual agreed date.
2. Rental balances must be paid no later than 45 days prior to the commencement of the holiday. If not, this may be deemed as a cancellation by yourselves, & you will forfeit all funds paid, except the bond. Should you cancel within
31-45 days of the booking commencing, the £100 deposit plus 50% of the funds paid will be forfeited, less than 30 days prior to the commencement of your booking, ALL funds paid (excluding the security bond) will be forfeited, please ensure you take out adequate holiday insurance to cover for any cancellations of the booking.
A £50 Care & Respect deposit will be added to the balance payment and will be returned within 14 days following your departure when the caravan is deemed to be clean, tidy, free from damage and all inventory complete. You must notify the caravan owner immediately of any damage caused during your stay.
4. The caravan will be available to the occupant/s during the period shown on the confirmation letter received from the caravan owner. Check out is 10am unless otherwise agreed, should you fail to check out at the agreed time, we reserve the right to charge £10 for each 10 minutes you remain in the caravan, this will be deducted from your bond, so please ensure you are ready to check out on or before the agreed times,
5. The caravan is 6 berth and at no time must be exceeded. The names of those staying are required, only those individuals named on the booking form can reside at the caravan. Should anyone else be found to be staying this will be deemed as a breach of the contract and you will all be asked to leave.
Please ensure on arrival that your guest registration form has been completed and handed in to Haven. Without this information, Haven may refuse you purchasing fun passes, which may result in you being refused entry to the main complex.
6. The hirer of the caravan must be 25 or older, and must be present during the occupancy of the caravan.
7. The caravan is only available for rent by families and responsible couples.
The park will not allow all male or all female parties.
8. No pets allowed, if pets are found in the caravan, you will be asked to vacate immediately and no monies will be returned to you.
9. Strictly NO SMOKING inside caravan.
10. The maximum hire period allowed is 28 days.
11. The area surrounding the hire caravan must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
12. Clothes are to be dried on the airer provided, at no time are they to be dried over heaters. Clothes lines are not to be erected.
13. Tents can only be erected on designated tenting fields. They are not allowed between caravans.
14. Park speed limits must not be exceeded.
15. In the event of behavior likely to cause offence or damage to other users of the facilities, the park management reserves the right to remove any offenders from the park without redress.
16. All persons using the entertainment complex must honour the Quay West club rules. Membership is discretionary and may be withdrawn at any time by the park management.
17. Please keep noise to a minimum and show consideration to other caravan owners and occupiers at all times.
18. Collection & return of your keys to be arranged with the caravan owner prior to your holiday.
19. Litter and refuse must be disposed of in the designated areas provided by the park.
20. Ball games are to be played in designated areas and not between caravans.
21. No motorcycles are allowed on the park without the express written permission of the park manager.
22. Please remove all dirty footwear on entering the caravan.
23. Children are NOT allowed to use or bring felt pens and Play Doh into the caravan.
24. Use of a barbecue is permitted; although we do not provide one. However, please keep it well away from the caravan. Place on grassy area to the left of the caravan and clean area following use as this park has wildlife
(bunnies) happy to snack on the odd discarded sausage.
25. Do not disarm smoke alarms. Press hush panel located on the alarms themselves should they be activated during cooking activity.
26. All electrical and domestic goods, including boiler, must be switched off upon leaving the van.
27. Duvets, pillows and bedding in addition to other linen items such as towels, tea towels and cloths are NOT provided.
28. Hire prices include WiFi, gas and electricity during your stay.
29. Park rules apply.
30. Please do not park cars on grassy areas. Please use tarmac driveway at all times. Use designated overflow car parks provided by the park if necessary.
31. We the owners will not be held responsible for any injury, death, loss of property, damage suffered by the hirer or any member of the your party. Your belongings are also at your own risk during your stay.
Should you wish to cancel your holiday, you must notify the owner in writing. Written notification must be sent recorded delivery, as a cancellation cannot take effect until written confirmation is received. If we do not receive written confirmation of your cancellation before your holiday has commenced, no refund will be given.
Should the owner have to cancel the holiday because the caravan booked becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the owner, a full refund (including the deposit) will be given to the hirer or the offer of an alternate agreed date.
Rental balances must be paid no later than 45 days prior to the commencement of the holiday. If not, this may be deemed as a cancellation by yourselves, & you will forfeit all funds paid, except the bond. Should you cancel within
31-45 days of the booking commencing, the £100 deposit plus 50% of the funds paid will be forfeited, less than 30 days prior to the commencement of your booking, ALL funds paid (excluding the security bond) will be forfeited, please ensure you take out adequate holiday insurance to cover for any canellations of the booking.
33. The hirer may NOT sell or pass on in any way the use of the caravan for the dates booked even if the hirer and their party cannot use the caravan for whatever reason.
34. External Factors:
The caravan owner has no control over, and cannot be held liable for external factors that could possibly affect a Holiday such as the weather, local traffic, local events, neighbours, children playing, electricity, gas and water supply and the vagaries of television, broadband and mobile phone reception, or any financial losses incurred as a result of external factors. Other external factors include any legislative restrictions placed upon the owner via Haven, world health organisation, other governmental departments and the park management. If you or any member of your family begin to feel ill during your stay you must leave the park and return to your premanent residence. You must also inform the owner as soon as you become aware of your sickness.
35. Lost Property - return of lost property:
About 50% of customers leave something behind at Hengell 8 that they wish to be forwarded on. If you leave something that is more than the odd sock and you wish to have it sent back then there are several options:
1. You can send a stamped, addressed envelope or jiffy bag to:
Anne Thomas, Erwlon, 17B Heol Y Bryn, Pontyberem, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire,
SA15 5AG - and we will post the package for you.
2. You can send a cheque to cover postage and package for me to send the item back to you.
3. If you are coming for another break then let me know if you wish me to keep the item for you.
Any items that have not been claimed within 6 weeks will be donated to charity.
Please make sure you check all of the cupboards both inside and out before you leave.
I try to return any items requested within 2 weeks of them being left.
Sometimes it can take this length of time to actually locate a particular item and to find out who it belongs to . Also I cannot except any responsibility for any items that have been left that have gone missing.
I will not forward items until I have either received a cheque for P&P or a stamped addressed envelope as I have not always received payment once I have forwarded the items.